Using Carrier Pre-Selection (CPS) enables the automatic re-routing of your calls to an alternative, lower cost carrier.
Choose from our low cost call packages and benefit from call rates which are substantially cheaper than BT’s. You keep the same phone numbers and all calls are routed automatically, so there is no need to enter a prefix before you dial.
- A complete range of lines from analogue to ISDN 30
- Faster and more efficient provisioning with Timico’s WLR3 status
- A full complement of network features similar to those offered by BT
- Lower rental fees
- A range of care packages and SLAs are available
- Benefit from a single bill for both your line rental and call charges
Moving your line rental and fixed line calls to Timico is quick and easy. You keep the same lines and numbers and nothing changes for your users. The whole process takes no more than two weeks.
Benefits of CPS
Cost savings - no installation charges and all your exchange lines are included, so no calls leak onto more expensive networks
Wide range of functions - a full range of traditional PSTN functions including call divert, call minder, caller display, call barring and withholding of number
No number changes - no need to change your phone numbers or equipment and no prefix to dial
Competitive rates - considerable savings on your national, international and mobile calls
Bundled offers - free calls both ways between your Timico fixed lines and Timico mobiles*
Full support - friendly and knowledgeable support teams for additional peace of mind
Online management - view your fixed line call records on our secure online portal
*Terms and conditions apply
With our buying capability and our own single, multi-product billing engine we can offer a wide range of smartphones, rugged devices and tablets on flexible and bespoke tariffs, with optional device management and WAN integration capability.
Timico is fully licenced to offer voice, text and 3G and 4G data connectivity on the O2 and Vodafone networks. Through in-depth analysis of your mobile call spend and our knowledge of the market, we make sure you get a complete mobility solution that meets your needs not just at the outset, but for the length of your contract.
All of our customers are looked after by small teams of experienced customer service and technical support staff, with a dedicated account manager and flexible billing and online management tools completing the service picture.
Mobile device management
With so many devices and operating systems now available and the increasing trend in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), businesses are faced with the significant challenge of managing and securing both the business and personal devices of an increasingly mobile workforce.
Managing and securing the data on these devices is quickly becoming a critical requirement but also a major headache for many IT departments.
Timico’s Mobile Device Management solution is intended to help protect business information, keep mobile workers connected with the information they need and provide administrators with efficient tools that help keep business moving forward.
- Manage your entire device estate from a unified interface
- A simple, easy to use solution to Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
- Provision, audit and help protect devices and data
- Manage applications as corporate or optional, including remote installation and removal
- Identify rooted or jailbroken devices to ensure your security is not compromised
- Encrypt or wipe corporate data on lost or stolen devices
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
BES 10 is a complete Enterprise mobility platform designed to help make managing mobile devices faster, easier and more organised than ever before.
Now you can manage BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, iOS and Android devices all from a unified interface. BES 10 is intended to help protect business information, keep mobile workers connected to the information they need and provide administrators with efficient tools that help keep business moving forward.
- Unified Management Console - One web-based console for devices, apps, management controls and security services.
- BlackBerry Balance - Personal and work apps and information are kept separate, and the user can switch from their Personal Space to their Work Space with a simple gesture
- Security - Secure corporate data and applications on personal (BYOD) and corporate devices, and protect against data leakage and unauthorized devices accessing corporate assets
- ActiveSync™ Protection - BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 can be configured to control the access to the Microsoft Exchange Server and automatically block any unmanaged devices
- Apps - Businesses can easily manage and curate a corporate app storefront (BlackBerry World for Work) to push and install mandatory apps
Do I have to upgrade my current BES 5.x to use BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10?
No, you run it alongside your existing BES 5.0.3 infrastructure which ensures that you get the most out of your current server deployment and a better admin user experience. If you’re running a version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server prior to version 5.0.3, then this will need to be upgraded to 5.0.3/5.0.4 before being able to run alongside BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and use the unified management console.
I already have older BlackBerry OS devices (OS 4, 5, 6 & 7). What does this mean for me?
BlackBerry will continue to support BES 5.x and BlackBerry OS devices for many years to come allowing you to gradually upgrade to BlackBerry 10 or other devices.
I currently use BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express to connect BlackBerry devices to our Microsoft Exchange server. What do I need to do for BlackBerry 10 devices?
You can continue using BES Express to connect and manage your existing BlackBerry OS devices to Microsoft Exchange. You then have a couple of options. If BlackBerry 10 users need only basic security and management, you can connect them directly to Exchange using ActiveSync and use the standard protocols to perform basic device management. If you need a greater level of security and control over the BlackBerry 10 devices, similar to BES Express, then you can use BES 10 which will deliver greater management capabilities for BlackBerry 10 devices.