At Timico, we passionately believe that the key to good service is building personal relationships with customers and keeping our promises to them.
All of our customers are looked after by small teams of experienced support staff, with a named account manager and flexible billing and online management tools.
Your support team
Once you become a Timico customer, you’ll be looked after by a small team of customer service and technical support staff, backed up by a dedicated account manager.
You’ll get to know this team well and they’ll respond to your day-to-day questions and work with you on an ongoing basis with regular account reviews to ensure your Timico solution still meets your requirements and you’re getting the best possible value for money.
Our billing system provides you with a single monthly bill for all your Timico services and a simple way to break down costs by user and cost centre.
Our unified bill set-up is designed to help simplify the administration of all your services.
- A straightforward single bill, broken down by service type and split by user or cost centre, so you can see who is spending what
- Your bills are sent out by email and can be viewed and analysed in more detail on our secure customer portal, where you will also find a range of other useful features and functions
- The ability to run a wide range of standard and bespoke reports on your billing data
Our customer portal provides you with 24/7 access to your Timico account, allowing you to access your current and historic bills and carry out tasks such viewing broadband usage or requesting technical support, all online.
What kind of things can I do on the portal?
- View and manage your bills
- Monitor usage*
- Access user guides and FAQs
- Access 24/7 support through the Online Support Centre
- Report and track faults
- Contact our customer service and technical support teams
- Add users and manage user profiles
Setting up your account couldn’t be easier
Once your online account has been activated, you can use the User Admin menu to add other company users, as well as control their access to different areas of the portal.
Using a Solar Winds platform, Timico provide a range of monitoring services, including bandwidth, uptime and network usage monitoring for complete visibility of your network.
Monitoring helps you manage your application and network performance, reduce downtime, optimise resource utilisation and ensure that the highest levels of business service quality are achieved on your network.